Tuesday 25 October 2016

June conspiracy 365

June conspiracy 365
This book is about a kid which it is approaching his 16th  birthday and he has the police chasing him the people that want the emerald jewel the emerald jewel is a jewel with a picture of his dad which his dad drew in the war. HE IS HUNTED... 

Author is Gabrielle lord


Genre is action and realistic

Characters are Callum ormand, sligo, police.

I would give this book out of 10/8 
I would recommend this book for people that like action. 
Image result for june conspiracy 365





6 comments:

  1. So, Alex, what a great book! You really hooked me in. I really like this series. Great work. Keep up the good work.
    Will - M2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Alex. Alex Co here from mamaku 2 I like how you have Put lot's of detail about. Is this book really funny? I think this book would be good for me to read. Heoi ano taku mo naianei (That's all for now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena, Kaleb here from Mamaku Hub. This book sounds like it is really cool. Next time I think that you need to write 8 out of 10 instead of of 10 out of 8. Did you like this book? Miharo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora, Alex, its Hannah from M3 here. Good job on your book review! I think next time you might want to put your summary after author and genre, but I think it is also good the way it is. I also think you accidentally put 10/8 instead of 8/10, so next time you should fix that.
    Good Job, from Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.