Friday 24 June 2016

week 8 reflection

Word work

 For word work I had to put my spelling words in my sentences.
I found this quite easy.


Writing

For writing I had to commas for clauses and I found this quite easy because I know how to use comma's and I know whee the commas go.
I was learning to put commas where I think they go.


Reading 

For reading I had to make the sentences make sense. Because there was a word missing out of it.
I found this easy.
I learnt how to make a sentence make senses by putting the right word in it.

     

Numeracy

For numeracy this week I had to do a digital learning object and I had to put decimals on a number line in it and ordering decimals, What is a decimal and what is place value.
I found it really hard.
I learnt how to do decimals on a number line

3 comments:

  1. Hi ALex,
    i really like your commas for clauses activity. Your decimals activity is easy to read because it doesn't have a distracting background. Did you like doing the decimal slide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex I really like your Decimals slide and your writing. because it has heaps of description on your Decimals and your writing. maybe you might want to make your writing a bit bigger because i cant see it properly?

    From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex
    I think your word work is really cool, I also really like the commas for clauses work. Your decimal slide is good but maybe the first few slides could have a bit more information. How long did it take to make decimal slide?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.